Copyright of E-resources:
- Access and downloading of electronic full text resources is subject to agreements between the library and the E-publishers.
- All Authorized Users comply with all Licensor usage policies communicated to institute including without limitation any security measures and conditions of access.
- Users of the various digital services such as e-journals, e-books and databases are expected to respect the copyright of the various publishers.
- Access to full text resources is available for faculty and students only.
- Licensed to allow Authorized Users at the Sites for the purposes of research, teaching, and private study only.
- Downloading or Printing is permitted for scholarly research and educational purposes only.
- Downloading or printing of full text of an entire e-book, e-journal issue or volume is strictly forbidden.
- Abusing these rules may lead to denied access for the entire College / Institution.
- The Reprographic Division in our library does not take photocopy of any page from any textbook to protect the copyright act.